1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
SARA BELEN LLUCH PENADES is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
Maintaining a business relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, that allows for commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related on its products and services, or of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached some agreement of promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, give response to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the newsletter online, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: submission of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- In the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: carry out market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They shall be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or prescribed and when it is no longer necessary to do so, will be removed with security measures
adequate to ensure the anonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the required confidentiality and processor contracts
by the current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data, and of limitation or opposition to your
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the
treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
SARA BELEN LLUCH PENADES. Avda Albaida, 12 2 6 – 46870 Ontinyent (Valencia). Email:
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, and the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is optional. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are
necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all the data is provided, no ensures that the information and services provided are fully tailored to your needs.
3. SAFETY AND SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them adequate information for them to exercise.
For more information on the privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE SARA BELEN LLUCH PENADES. Avda Albaida, 12 2 6 – 46870 Ontinyent (Valencia). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org